COVID-19 Safety Measures at the Culinary Institute of America at Copia
The 2020 Real California Pizza Contest is thrilled to return to the breath-taking Culinary Institute of America at Copia in Napa, CA. This beautiful facility served as a perfect setting for the inaugural contest last May, as contestants were able to experience and utilize state-of-the-art kitchens to produce their winning pizzas.
The CIA at Copia is committed to providing a safe, enjoyable experience for all guests throughout the COVID-19 pandemic. Here are several important precautions currently implemented to prioritize the health of all employees and guests:
- Undergo safety training on disinfection, hygiene, and respiratory etiquette
- Complete daily temperature checks and wear face coverings at all times while working
- Wash and sanitize hands regularly, including upon entering the restaurant or kitchens and between interactions with customers
Common Spaces, Restaurants, and Kitchens
- Operate at reduced capacity and implement social distancing
- Maintain at least six feet of distance between parties, including those seated
- Seat no more than six people at a table
- Sanitize common areas repeatedly throughout the day and place hand sanitizing stations throughout with clear directional signage
For more details on how the CIA at Copia will continue to provide guests with the experience of a lifetime through the COVID-19 pandemic, please click here to visit their website and view the guidelines.